Friday 11 February 2011

Some Auto Incidents

Funny and stupid!
I took an auto to reach office. I said to the driver 'Chellamal college signal'. The driver nodded, and rates agreed. We travelled through venkatnarayana Road. Auto driver took left before the signal, where we had to take right. I thought he know a better way to reach Guindy, where the though process itself was so stupid. He almost reached Teynampet, when I asked where he was taking me. He said he is going to 'Stella Mary's college'. Then I argued with him and found that he really heard the destination wrongly. He didn't fight with me much though. Then he dropped me in Office. I paid him 10 rupees extra.
Learnings:
1. I started telling 'Guindy Chellamal college signal' or my Office which has now become the landmark there
2. When in doubt, don't assume, but ask

Lost!
I missed my mobile in auto, don't know the model number but after losing, I was not so sad. It was an old model and happy that I could buy a new one. But still not the latest or the popular mobile. I have only seen in movies, where auto drivers return back stuff left in the auto. Rajinikanth in Basha returning diamonds!! I remember an incident where I went with my mother, grandmother and brother to a relatives home. We bought nice sweets and snacks from Adayar Ananda Bhavan. We place the sweets behind the seat in auto. We reached their house in Perambur and everybody got down forgetting the sweets and snacks in the auto. We realised after we entered their house and couldn't trace the auto. Here too, the auto driver didn't return. He must have really had a party!

No comments: